Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

The End Of The Earth


    1. I can see fire, I think its the end of the earth.I want my mother but she died she died by giving me birth.I see people with demon tattoos and they a wearing stinky old shoes. Im looking for my father because he told me to look after my new brother. I see people on a stage but i see one person locked in a cage. The person in the cage is playing a guitar and i hear people yelling because of a car.The highest rating of age was 10 i see fire rising up again.I see people shaking there head when i look around i see the colour red. I see people having fun,WOAH.....Did someone say  rockin roll.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tajon I really loved your work, I like how you made your story rhyme it was incredible. Keep up the great WORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. H8 Tajon I really like you work and you have done amazing job keep it up

    ReplyDelete