Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

My Crazy Pet

im locked up in a cage im biting on the dark hard bars. Im using my super breath to see if it will explode. Im using my slithering tail to pick the lock. I see blood dripping oh no my tail. Who cares it doesn't hurt . I did it im free.I ran out of the cage. I went to look for something to eat but i could not find any cheese or bread. I still haven't looked everywhere but im tired. I found a bug on the ground. Eww a bug "brrrrrrrrrrr" Im hungry. Im going to eat the bug. Eww wait a minute its actually nice. I see a animal that is way too stronger me but im not scared of anything.Hey animal come fight me. ARRRRR!. Ouch that hurt. I will defeat you one day. Is that what i think it is. Cheese! and bread! yay!.

4 comments:

  1. Nice story Tajon, I like how you described the metal bars. Is your pet a Mice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tajon,
    My name is Rosanna and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa school.
    I like that you're writing has a story and it is nicely written. My question for you is what animal is your pet?
    Keep up the great work.
    Sincerely Rosanna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rosanna for the amazing inspiring work i really appreciate it.thank you

      Delete
  3. Hi Tajon, awesome story! I really enjoyed reading your story! What is your animal by the way?

    ReplyDelete