Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

My Favourite Timeline

 Personal Timeline

Compile a timeline of the personal highlights in your life so far, for example: Your first bicycle, a memorable family holiday, your first day at school, your sports achievement, your favourite birthday party to date etc.

Choose any google app to create your timeline on.

Be creative, share things you are proud of, SHARE YOUR STORY!

One of my best timelines is me knowing how to ride a bike. Because I was with my cousins Makisha and metua. They were learning with me. They helped me when I fell, They picked me back up, They made sure it was safe for me. My other favourite timeline was my first day of school. When I first came to Glen Taylor School I cried but my cousin Metua made me comfortable on my first day. He helped me get to know other kids. I love my cousins. They are the best cousins in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment